1) If you were a crayon in a crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
2) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3) What inspires you?
4) What are you known for, that if you could take it away, people would not recognise you?
5) Who would win the fight between Spiderman and Batman?
6) If you could make a movie of your life, what would the title be?
7) Describe yourself in 3 words.
8) Where is the worst place you can get stuck?
9) If you were invisible, what would you do?
- #091F92 INDIGO DYE. It’s pragmatic, stable and will not be found on a web-safe colour palette.
- A Power Ranger.
- People with PASSION inspire me.
- My goofy smile.
- I think SPIDERMAN would most certainly win.
- CLICK would be the title for my movie.
- Absolutely, Fantastically, Amazing. 😉 #funnyperson
- Getting stuck somewhere incredibly cold.
- I would be on stage with U2.
- RED, the colour drives me.
- I wanted to be an ARTIST.
- ART inspires me the most.
- My EYES.
- I think BATMAN would win.
- CASTLE ON A CLOUD.
- Passionate, Creative, Patient
- In a closed burning building
- Travel the world
- Burnt Orange
- A nurse
- The bible
- My uncontrollable laugh, my hubby says I look like Felix the cat when I laugh!
- I think SPIDERMAN.
- Forever and a day.
- Caring, Happy Concerned
- Somwhere without good wine
- Id spend a night amongst a pride of lions
2. I wanted to be an Olympic Figure Skater.
3. My mother inspires me the most. She is a hard-working person with a strong personality and she always stands for what she believes in. She has shown me how to be a honest friend to everyone and to see the positive in every situation.
4. My LONG BLONDE HAIR.
5. I think SPIDERMAN would win the fight.
6. Smiling Sunsets
7. Energetic, Happy, Meticulous
8. Getting stuck in the middle of an enclosed water slide tunnel ! :s
9. I would walk around in the busiest mall in SA and pull random people’s pants down… hahaha 😀
Warren (The Tog)
My visual journey into the arts began with the smell of oil paint and turpentine in my mother’s home studio. It was, however, behind a camera during my travels that I found my true creative voice. Between 1999 and 2009, I visited over thirty countries, clicking through my eye-piece all the way. I fell in love with capturing the moment through a lens. Line, colour, expression and mood have always fascinated me and I found that I was most intrigued when using these elements to take interesting pictures of people and places around me.
I am also an appointed as Fujifilm’s South African brand ambassador.
Sharon (The Nurse)
Born and raised in Swaziland, Sharon was destined to be the caring sweet-heart that she is today. After completing her honours degree in Nursing Science at TUKS, Sharon worked as a nursing sister. Sharon now diligently looks after our client’s needs, and is a second shooter on many of the weddings that we photograph together. Sharon is also the lead shooter on most of our boudoir sessions.
Minette (The Artist)
From an early age, Minette knew that she wanted to be an artist. Minette studied Fine Art at Tshwane University and majored in print-making. During this time, Minette involved herself with the Pretoria Art Museum, and became an accredited tour guide. A passion for art led Minette to do community work: from painting murals at schools, to working with less-fortunate children, giving classes and teaching them about art.
After receiving her education and graduating with honours, she worked as a junior designer. Minette quickly worked herself up to a senior designer in the print world.With twelve years of experience in graphic design, Minette has developed a great eye for colour as well as reading a client’s needs.
“If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life”. Marc Anthony
Meredith (The Jockey)
Meredith is a young photographer, born on April the 17th, 1996. After her studies at College of Digital Photography she continues to increase her knowledge by attending photographic courses at the Digital Photography College in Centurion. Meredith is incredibly enthusiastic about everything she does and she absolutely loves working with people. Where ever Meredith goes, she always strives to create a cheerful environment around her for people to roam in. If you are stressing Dear Bride, you will most certainly shed some of it when you see the interesting stunts that this tiny girl; 1,54m to be exact, does to help create the perfect images on your special day.